Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just Me...and my...Emma!



Readers...books like this don't always come around. This book is a sleeper book. It's a really good book, at least I think, that sinks you in once you start reading it, and if you don't think about it too much, it a book that SLAPS you in the face at the end. Which, let's face it, who doesn't like good slap?


Whoa..whoa...not a literal slap, a figurative slap. Without giving things away, I didn't see things coming. If you read it, hopefully you won't either. You become attached to Emma, and you feel for all the characters in the book.


Honestly, that is all I am going to say. I don't want to spoil it for everyone. Go and read Me and Emma. You will like it. Book Club did! Thanks Marilyn for picking.


**** of of five


Meeting Date: July 16th, 2011

No comments: