Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Inhale & Exhale

Saturday, April 18th, 2009 the book "Just Breathe" was discussed by our bookclub. I myself was not there, due to a commitment, but heard some of the following:

The concensus seems to be that the book is an interesting read, about a woman trying to deal with a divorce among other problems. She is also a cartoonist.

It was said that everyone liked it except a few. And I am not sure the reason why it wasn't liked by those members. Everyone can't always like the books.

Since I wasn't there, and we don't have a secretary persay, that's all I know. It was a enjoyable and readable book. If you are in search of a good read, the ladies will enjoy. I am told that it isn't very "man friendly" but that doesn't mean we can't read it...right?....am I right ladies?

No comments: