Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Come Back When You Can't Stay So Long...

So, this is the return of the book club blog. Welcome back. Or hello for the first time. By request, it's back. It's almost been a year absence, but hopefully it will stay regular again.

Wanted to say hello to book club member Voundilee. She is a reader of the blog, and so is Paul, her husband. Hope you guys are staying warm down in Texas. The library also wants to thank her for the card that she made (when I say made, I mean PAINTED!) and sent to us.

I will post a little something about each book that was read, but not like a normal post. I will start with the new cycle books, which started last month in December. The term "new cycle" refers to going back to the orignal person who started picking, and it starts again.

The book posting will start where I left off last year, with book 79.

No comments: