Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome to our book club page

First of all, I want to welcome everyone to the page. It's not that spectacular yet, but with a few adjusments, and a little bit of learning, I am hoping to get there. First off, this is a welcome. A welcome to our current book club members. Without the support of everyone, the book club wouldn't take place.

Also, this is a welcome for other people who may stumble upon the blog, and might want to read some of the things that we have read. Even see how things go. They can become a virtual member of our book club. They can see what we are reading, read the book, and then comment. It is encouraged. If you would like to do so...by all means PLEASE DO! I can take the comments to book club, and share with the members at the meeting.

The blog will be thoughts on the current book, and hopefully if our members want to participate, write something about their favorite books, the books we HAVE read, or whatever is on their mind. I will be posting what the club has said, as an insight to the site. Also, my thoughts on different books, the current club selection, and other fun stuff.

I hope you enjoy the web site/blog. Keep reading, and don't be afraid to comment. We like comments for our books!

1 comment:

District Consultant said...

Oh my goodness you all have read a TON of books. Way to go! Very, very nice blog too.